Thursday, May 19, 2016

Well today is Thursday and I have been busy getting my new place in order.  I am slow but determined! My Son wants my recipe for Scotch eggs so here goes:

Boil your eggs ( this is how I do that...I put the eggs in cold water and bring to a rapid boil, then put lid on pan and turn off the burner.  Let them sit covered for at least 20 minutes..

4 hard boiled eggs (peeled)
3 Tbsp flour
I package of Jimmy Deans sausage (hot or regular) cut the roll into 4 parts.
Panko bread crumbs (about 2 cups
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.

Roll the eggs in the flour, then cover the egg completely with a fourth of the sausage.
Roll in the bread crumb mixture.
Place of a rack on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 or 400 degrees for about 20 or 30 minutes...


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment